THE HOMESCHOOL HUB:
Welcome to our brand new 2020 resource hub for homeschooling families. This new page will be updated frequently with all of the latest online and offline resources for homeschooling.
We want to hear from you! If you have resources to add to this page please send them to us here.
- Scholastic Learn at Home
- Khan Academy
Downloadable / Printable Content
- Teachers Pay Teachers
- Super Teacher Worksheets
- Most STEAM based Government have some sort of educational materials on their site.
- Most children’s authors also have downloadable content for free
- Public Libraries
- Subscription Services to educational materials
- Book lists for appropriate age group
- Free borrowable e-books
- For elementary – grade based general workbooks are a great way to just keep them in school mode until the school system resumes or mails out materials.
Project Based Learning
- For little little kids, 100% invest in some playdoh or model magic kits. Keeps them occupied for a long time. Water color paints too. LPT: you can paint white model magic
- Become a citizen scientist! https://scistarter.org/
- Choose a project for them to fulfill tasks that would utilize most subjects.
- Like creating a business (reading, writing, math, research, science, art)
- Project kits still order-able online.
- Bob Ross Videos + some acrylic paints/canvas + basic brush set
- Practical skills busy work kits
- Piano lessons! https://www.hoffmanacademy.com/ (just need a long keyboard to start)
Kid Safe Content Websites
- Nature : Planet Earth
- Some world perspective : Living On One Dollar
- Food Waste : Just Eat It
- I Am Eleven
Virus Specific Learning
THE LATEST NEWS FROM OUR BLOG
- March 22, 2020
- March 18, 2020
- March 15, 2020
- March 13, 2020