You want to bring your child to the farm? We have a great day for you and your child to discover all that happens at a farm.
We have formed the perfect visit to Alegre Farm that will open your child’s heart and mind to farm animals and nature as they excitedly explore and learn with hands-on activities. That’s because at Alegre Farm, education is at the heart of what we do.
Here is what you can expect during your two hour visit:
- Jump on board for a tractor ride
- Have fun digging for worms in our compost bins and learn how you can compost at home with your own mini “worm farm”
- Visit the garden and raised beds and touch, see, and taste some our seasonal crops – like chocolate mint! Yum…
- Enjoy story time near the garden with one of Alegre Farm’s very own books to encourage young readers.
- Learn about bees as they are working hard to give us food to eat
- See goat milking in action and learn what it can be used for. They’ll be surprised to learn that milk does not only come from cows.
- Feed the animals in the petting zoo which has chickens, donkey, cows, ponies, sheep, and goats
- Head back to the pavilion for snow cones
- Jump on one of our ponies for hand-led ride
Your child will have so much fun, they won’t even realize how much they’re learning!
Ages: 3-5 year olds
Price: $100/parent and child
Have more than one child or adult who wants attend? Call us to make arrangements.
Emails to email@example.com is preferred. Text or call 770-339-3065, ext. 4.